Baked Barbecued Corn Recipe
Instructions:1. Pull husks carefully from corn so that husk remains attached to the bottom of corn ear.
2. Remove silk from corn.
3. Melt butter in small saucepan, add seasonings and stir.
4. Brush butter mixture on ear of corn.
5. Pull corn husk up to cover corn and tie with string.
6. Place in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, sprinkle with water, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Serves 6. Grilled Barbecued Corn: Prepare corn as above to the point of placing corn in the baking dish.
8. Instead place corn directly on the grill over a medium hot charcoal fire.
9. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every few minutes.
10. Remove husk which will be brown and dry before serving.