All-In-One Salad Bowl Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 6 artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 1 cup green beans, cooked, drained, and chilled
- 1/2 bermuda onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup peas, cooked, drained, and chilled
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 2 cups salad greens, broken
- 1 tomato, cut into eighths
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg, hard-cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup mustard pickle
1. Place artichoke hearts, green beans, onion, peas, radishes, salad greens and tomato in salad bowl.
2. Toss together lightly.
3. Place the next 8 ingredients in a jar or shaker; blend thoroughly.
4. Pour enough dressing over salad to moisten and toss lightly again.