Sugar Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream sugar and shortening together until creamy.
2. Add vanilla and eggs, mixing well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Add wet ingredients, mixing well.
5. Place teaspoonfuls of dough on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes or until just barely browned.
6. Let cool on cookie sheet about 1 minute and then dip top of each cookie into a bowl of sugar, coating the entire top.
7. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.