Sugar Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar; add the egg white and vanilla extract.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and cream of tartar; gradually add to margarine mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and chill for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 400 F; lightly coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
5. Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface; cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
6. Decorate with colored sugar, if desired.
7. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until slightly golden.
8. You may decorate with frosting after cookies are cooled.