Spider Cake Recipe
Instructions:1. Take the cake mix a bake it in 2 metal bowls, one bigger than the other.
2. Once unmolded, cut the bigger one (the "body") in half, horizontally.
3. CAREFULLY scoop out an adequate cavity in each half.
4. Fill with well-whipped set green Jello, and reattach the halves.
5. Frost black, arrange on serving platter.
6. Use licorice sticks as legs.
7. Use 2 big green gumdrops and 6 little ones as eyes.
8. When the cake is cut into, it spurts green goop, just like a real spider when stepped on.