Bronzed Talapia Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine the seasonings mix ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle each side of each fillet evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
3. Preheat a 10-inch skillet over high heat to 400F, about 5 minutes.
4. Spray the top side of each fillet evenly with vegetable cooking spray.
5. Place the fillets, two at a time (sprayed side down), in the skillet, reduce the heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes.
6. Turn the fillets over and cook until done, about 2 minutes more.
7. Remove the cooked fillets, wipe the skillet clean, bring the heat back to 400F, and repeat the process with the remaining fillets.