Honey-Mustard Broiled Rockfish Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, mustard and dill.
2. Spread over the fish and place on a broiling pan.
3. Sprinkle the fish lightly with salt and pepper.
4. Pat the bread crumbs on top of the fish and dot with the margarine.
5. Broil about 5 inches from the heat source under a hot broiler 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until the fish tests done (140 degrees on an instant read thermometer).
6. The fish can be served with lime wedges.