Halibut Steaks Sorrento Recipe
337 calories per serving.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place four 12 inch squares of aluminum foil on work surface.
3. Place 1 halibut steak on center of each piece of foil.
4. Top with tomato slices, olives, capers, garlic and parsley, in that order.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
6. Double fold foil to seal packets and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Check halibut in one packet; fish should be opaque throughout and firm to the touch.
9. Serve at once with lemon wedges.