Halibut Orange Recipe
Instructions:1. If halibut is frozen, thaw it.
2. Wrap fish thawed or fresh in a paper towel for a few minutes to remove excess moisture.
3. Place fish in a single layer in large, thickly buttered, microwave safe baking dish.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and pour over the fish.
5. Bake at high for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
6. Let stand 5 minutes, then remove to a hot serving dish.
7. Pour any sauce remaining in the dish over the fish.
8. Sprinkle with minced parsley and serve.