Halibut Baked with Herbs Recipe
Instructions:1. Wipe fish with a damp cloth, dot with butter, and sprinkle lemon juice over all.
2. Use either of the spice mixes shown below.
3. Bake at 350 degree F for 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Do not overbake or it will dry out.
5. Serve garnished with lemon wedge and parsley sprigs.
Herb Mix No. 1:
1. Prepare onions and sprinkle over the top of the fish. Combine the remaining herbs/spices and sprinkle on halibut.
2. Let stand for 10 minutes to absorb the flavors.
3. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Herb Mix No. 2:
1. Mix all ingredients together well.
2. Sprinkle over fish; use only enough to lightly cover fish or it will taste dry.
3. The remaining mix will store well in a tightly covered jar in the refrigerator.