Halibut and Cucumber Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Blend shredded cucumber with sour cream, Miracle Whip, chives, lemon juice, 1/4 t salt and dash of pepper.
2. Mix well and chill until serving time.
3. Place the halibut in a well greased wire grill basket.
4. In a sauce pan melt the butter.
5. Stir in the 1 t salt and 1/8 t pepper.
6. Grill the halibut over medium-hot coals for 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of steaks.
7. Brush with butter mixture occasionally.
8. Turn and baste with the remaining butter mixture.
9. Grill the halibut until it flakes easily with a fork, 5-8 minutes more.
10. Sprinkle halibut with paprika and serve with chilled cucumber sauce.