Broiled Cod with Paprika Recipe
Instructions:1. In pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and saute onion until soft.
2. Add the paprika and cayenne and cook gently for 2 minutes longer.
3. Add salt, lemon juice and remaining butter and heat until melted.
4. Set fish on a broiler rack and brush with the paprika mixture.
5. Broil about 2-inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes, brushing with more of the paprika mixture.
6. Turn; brush with remaining butter and broil 4 to 5 minutes longer.
7. Fish should be browned and flake easily.