Baked Cod with Stuffing Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix all ingredients together well.
2. Should be able to form into a ball.
3. Stuff into cod immediately before baking.
4. Remove bone from whole cod (head, tail and fins removed).
5. Stuff interior of cod with savoury stuffing (see below).
6. Bind cod with twine to hold in stuffing, and top generously with salt pork fat back.
7. Bake cod with open side/salt pork up at 350 Degrees F for one hour or until salt pork is brown and crunchy.
8. That's about it, you could sub in bacon for the salt pork, but it is good with the salt pork.