Almond Baked Cod Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 2 lb true/pacific ling cod
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup slivered roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
1. Cut fish into serving size pieces.
2. Spray 12 x 8-inch ovenproof pan with non-stick spray.
3. Coat fish with flour and salt mixture; place in single layer in pan.
4. Pour butter, lemon juice and peel over fish; bake 20 to 25 minutes in 350 degrees oven.
5. Sprinkle with slivered roasted almonds and chopped green onion.