Baked Catfish Fillets with Horseradish Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Arrange fish on baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. In small bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
4. Fold in sour cream, onion, garlic, mustard and 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
5. Spoon some of mixture on top of each fillet.
6. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until fish is opaque or skewer glides easily through flesh.
7. Meanwhile in small saucepan melt butter.
8. Blend in flour until smooth.
9. Stir in milk, hourseradish and remaining 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
10. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and slightly thickened.
11. Serve over fish.