Instructions:1. Cut boneless pieces of fish into bite size pieces.
2. Remove shells from shrimp, lobster, crab.
3. Scrub clams and mussels.
4. Saute onions, garlic and shallots in oil on low heat until lightly golden.
5. In a large pot, put in all liquids and seasonings except parsley.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
8. Add all seafood, mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Serve hot in large bowls.
10. Top with parsley.
11. Serve with crusty bread, semi-soft cheese and a tossed salad.