Baked Fish with Tomato-Orange Confit Recipe
Instructions:1. Cover the dried tomatoes with boiling water and let sit until softened, about 20 minutes.
2. Drain and chop.
3. In a medium pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add the onion and garlic; saute 10 minutes.
5. Stir in the dried and fresh tomatoes, orange peel, orange and lime juices, tarragon, cayenne and fennel seeds.
6. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
7. Stir in the orange sections, butter, pepper.
8. Keep warm.
9. Place fish on a rack in a baking pan or use a broiling pan.
10. Brush with 1 tsp olive oil and bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
11. Serve with confit on top.