Boiled Crawfish Recipe
Instructions:1. Bring seasonings to boil for 10 minutes.
2. Add potatoes, corn, and smoked sausage.
3. Boil for another 10 minutes.
4. Add crawfish.
5. Bring back to boil.
6. Cut fire off immediately.
7. Let soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
9. Peel and eat.
10. While water is coming to a boil, cull and clean crawfish.
11. Rinse well with garden hose and remove any dead ones.
12. Always wear gloves when you fool with crawfish, but remember, they can still pinch you through gloves.