Sunburst Crab Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
2. Split, toast and butter English muffins.
3. Finely chop celery.
4. In a bowl, mix celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seasonings and almonds, if used.
5. Gently mix in Crabmeat.
6. Arrange muffin halves on cookie sheet.
7. Divide asparagus spears among muffin halves.
8. Cover with crab mixture.
9. Cut each cheese slice diagonally into quarters.
10. Place two triangles on each sandwich.
11. Sprinkle paprika over top of each.
12. Bake at 400 degrees until cheese melts and becomes bubbly, about 15 minutes.