Green Grassy Cow Patties Recipe
Instructions:1. With an adult's help, preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix jello and hot water in a small bowl.
3. Stir until jello is dissolved.
4. Add the shredded coconut, stir and set the bowl aside.
5. Beat the butter and sugars until creamy.
6. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla and beat again. Set aside.
7. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
8. Add this to the big bowl and stir well.
9. Stir in oats, nuts and currants and mix.
10. With a slotted spoon, separate the shredded coconut from the gelatin and set the coconut on a few paper towels to drain.
11. Place another 2 paper towels on top of the coconut and press, squeezing out any liquid.
12. The leftover jello is not needed.
13. Add a cup of Spoon out tablespoon sized lumps of dough and place them 1-2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
14. Bake 9-10 minutes until golden brown.
15. Allow lumps (which should now be shaped like steaming patties) to cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
16. Then, put on wire to cool.