Salted Peanut Chews Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
3. In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients except marshmallows on low speed until crumbly.
4. Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
5. Bake at 350 F for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows.
8. Return to oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows just begin to puff.
9. Cool while preparing topping.
10. In large saucepan, heat corn syrup, 1/4 cup margarine, 2 teaspoon vanilla and peanut butter chips just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
11. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and peanuts.
12. Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows and spread to cover.
13. Refrigerate until firm.