Quick Turkey Curry Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt butter in large skillet.
2. Add onion, garlic, cook over moderate heat, about 3 minutes, stirring often, till softened.
3. Sprinkle with curry powder; stir 15 seconds.
4. Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 1 minute.
5. Stir in broth, bring to a simmer.
6. Reduce heat, cook 5 minutes.
7. Stir in cooked turkey or chicken, cook till heated through about 2 minutes.
8. Stir in yogurt and banana, cook till heated through, about 30 seconds. Do not boil.
9. Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with almonds.
10. Serve immediately.