Hot Turkey Souffle Recipe
This is a very good way to fix leftover turkey. It can also be made with crab - using the same amount of crab for turkey.
This recipe can be doubled easily. You can cut down on fat content by using egg substitute, low fat or no fat cheese, low fat or skimmed milk and using the low fat creamed soups.
Instructions:1. Cube 3 slices of the bread, and put in a greased 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
2. Combine turkey, vegetables, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
3. Spoon over the bread cubes.
4. Trim crust from the rest of bread and lay slices on top.
5. Combine eggs and milk and pour over all.
6. Chill at least one hour in refrigerator - it can be made up to this point the day before.
7. Spoon soup on top and bake at 325~ for 1 hour.
8. Sprinkle cheese on top, the last 10 minutes of baking.