Holiday Turkey and Biscuits Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400'F.
2. Heat butter in 2-quart casserole in oven until melted.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except spinach and Biscuits.
4. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once, until sauce is slightly thickened.
5. Stir in spinach.
6. Prepare Biscuits.
7. Place around edge of casserole, overlapping biscuits slightly to fit.
8. Increase oven temperature to 425'F.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown.
1. Cut butter into flour, baking powder and garlic salt with pastry blender until mixture resembles small peas.
2. Stir in just enough milk until dough forms a ball.
3. Knead on lightly floured surface 5-7 times.
4. Roll or pat dough 1/2" thick.
5. Cut with floured 2" cutter.