Curry Turkey Stir-Fry Recipe
Per Serving: 51 calories, 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable exchange, 7 grams carbohydrate, 22 grams protein, 4 grams fat, 285 mg sodium, 404 mg potassium, 54 mg cholesterol
Instructions:1. Heat a nonstick wok or skillet.
2. Add the turkey, curry powder, soy sauce, and onions.
3. Saute until the turkey is heated, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the celery, pea pods and pepper.
5. Stir-fry another 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Add the cornstarch that has been dissolved in the water.
7. Cook just until the liquid thickens.