Curried Turkey Bundt Loaf Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Liberally coat 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Saute the onion, sweet red pepper and apple in margarine.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in chutney, curry powder and marjoram.
6. Reduce the heat; cover the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
7. Place the turkey in a large bowl; add vegetable mixture, bread crumbs, egg substitute and salt; mix well with clean hands to blend.
8. Pack the mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing down the top.
9. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven 50 minutes until browned and firm.
10. Cool 10 minutes in pan.
11. Loosen around edge and central tube. Invert onto serving platter.