Caribbean Ginger Turkey Recipe
Instructions:1. Carefully bone turkey breast.
2. Remove fillet from underside of breast by detaching the feather-shaped piece of boneless meat beside the breast bone.
3. Cut remaining breast meat into 3 equal portions.
4. In a plastic bag, combine water, soy sauce, sugar, sherry, oil, apricot jam, lemon juice, ginger and garlic; mix well to dissolve sugar.
5. Prop bag in a bowl; add turkey, submerge in marinade.
6. Marinade 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
7. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.
8. Broil or barbeque turkey 12 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing meat with marinade.
9. Serve with rice and garnish with sliced fruit.