Braised Turkey Drumsticks Recipe
This provides cooked turkey for 3 meals.
Instructions:1. Thaw frozen drumsticks in refrigerator.
2. Brown drumsticks in hot frypan, about 15 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with seasonings. Add water. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender, about 1-1/2 hours.
5. Turn drumsticks halfway through cooking.
6. Measure cooking liquid. Spoon off as much of the fat layer as possible.
7. Add water to liquid, if necessary, to make 1-1/2 cups.
8. Save 1/2 cup for Braised Turkey with Gravy. Separate meat from skin and bones. Dice and save 2/3 cup turkey for Turkey Spanish Rice. Dice and save 3/4 cup turkey for Turkey-Potato Salad.
9. Serve remainder of turkey for dinner.