Hearty Meat Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Put water in large stock pot and add meat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to boil and if you have it put a diffuser under pot and keep the heat just below a simmer.
4. This is like a crockpot, but my crockpot is too small.
6. Remove meat and allow to cool.
7. Strain Stock and chill if necessary to remove any fat.
8. After removing fat, return to pot.
9. Strip meat from bone and skin.
10. Bring to a boil and add Soup vegetables and pasta to the strained stock.
11. Reduce to a simmer and cook til vegetables are done.
12. Add meat and thicken if desired.
13. Serve with fresh rolls or bread.