Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine buttermilk, salt and pepper; stir well.
2. Skin cut up chicken, if desired.
3. Place chicken in a shallow container and pour mixture over top.
4. Cover and let stand 20 minutes, turning once.
5. Remove chicken.
6. Discard buttermilk.
7. Dredge chicken in flour, coating well.
8. Cook in hot oil (350F.
9. Until browned, turning to brown both sides.
10. Reduce heat to 275F.
11. Cover and cook 25 minutes.
12. Uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
13. Drain on paper towels.