Buffalo Chicken Rolls Recipe
Per serving: 183 Calories; 10g Fat (49% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 73mg Cholesterol; 242mg Sodium
Instructions:1. Pound the chicken breasts down to a 1/4" thickness.
2. In a large glass bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the butter and hot pepper sauce.
3. Add the chicken into the marinade, turning to coat; cover and refrigerate 15 - 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 400F.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and spoon 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese onto the center of each chicken breast.
6. Fold in the sides, rolling the chicken around the blue cheese.
7. Secure with wooden picks.
8. Place the chicken rolls in a baking pan.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
10. Set the temperature control at broil or 450F.
11. Arrange the oven rack so the chicken is about 8 inches from the heat.
12. Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes or until brown.
13. Remove the wooden picks from the chicken.
14. Arrange lettuce and chicken on platter.
15. Garnish with celery and remaining blue cheese.