Broiled Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe
Amount per Serving: 172 calories, 31 calories from fat, 18% fat, 69% protein, 14% carbohydrates, 362mg sodium, 3g total fat (1g saturated), 80mg cholestrol, 0g sugar.
Instructions:1. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with garlic, basil, thyme and pepper.
2. Arrange chicken in shallow bowl.
3. Mix together vinegar and orange juice and pour over chicken.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Place chicken on broiler pan.
6. Set temperature control at Broil 500F.
7. Arrange oven rack so chicken is about 4 inches from heat.
8. Broil, turning, about 6 minutes per side or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
9. Sprinkle with salt and serve with wild rice, pouring pan drippings over rice.