Broiled Chicken Oregano Recipe
Instructions:1. Several hours before serving-or the day before, if time allows, rub the chicken pieces pieces with the garlic and place them in a deep china or earthenware bowl.
2. Combine marinade ingredients and the garlic clove and pour over chicken.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the chicken.
4. Turn chicken pieces occasionally.
5. When ready to cook, preheat the broiler to its highest setting.
6. Arrange the chicken pieces on the broiler rack and baste with a little of the melted butter mixture. (Reserve part of the basting mixture to serve over the chicken when served.
7. Broil the chicken 3-4 inches from the heat for 5-8 minutes per side, basting often.
8. Chicken is done when juices run clear when pierced with a sharp knife.
9. Remove to serving platter, pour reserved basting mixture over the chicken breasts and serve immediately. This is also good done on a BBQ.