Barbecued Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. If desired, pull off and discard the skin from the chicken.
2. Place the chicken in a shallow dish and brush with 1/4 cup of the Italian dressing.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 hours.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining 1/4 cup Italian dressing, the chili sauce and molasses, and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Grill the chicken over medium coals (or broil 5 to 6 inches from heat), turning two or three times, for 15 minutes.
7. Brush with some of the sauce and continue to grill, turning and brushing two or three times, until chicken is tender, juices run clear and meat is no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes more.