Baked Chicken with Provolone and Ziti Recipe
Instructions:1. Put the chicken breasts in a baking pan, sprayed with a non-stick spray.
2. Sprinkle herbs ontop of chicken breasts.
3. Bake uncovered at 350F for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, heat the sauce and cook the ziti separately (cook ziti according to directions on the box).
5. Once the ziti is cooked and drained, return to the saucepan and put a pat of margarine or butter in it.
6. Mix well, and pour into another 1 1/2 qt sprayed baking dish.
7. When the chicken is finished baking, put it ontop of the ziti, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
8. Pour the sauce ontop of all and place the cheese ontop of the chicken.
9. Put under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly.