Baked Chicken with Apples Recipe
Instructions:1. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow open roasting pan.
3. Bake in hot oven (450 degrees) until browned, about 20 minutes.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
5. Remove chicken and rack; pour off any fat from pan.
6. Return chicken to pan.
7. Pour chicken stock chicken along with apple juice.
8. Stir in green beans.
9. Cover and bake 25 minutes.
10. Stir in apple.
11. Cover and bake 10 minutes longer.
12. Meanwhile, in small saucepan mix flour with cinnamon.
13. Blend with 1 tablespoon of cold water.
14. Stir in hot pan liquid.
15. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
16. Serve with chicken and vegetables.