Baked Chicken Garibaldi Recipe
Instructions:1. Roast chicken until half done.
2. Heat olive oil and simmer garlic, onion, and green pepper in the oil.
3. When half done add chicken gravy and salt.
4. Bring to a boil and add red wine and mushrooms.
5. Remove chicken from bones and place in casserole dish.
6. Cover chicken with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7. Bake in 350 deg.
8. Oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is au gratin style.
9. Garnish with parsley leaves and chopped toasted almonds.