Baked Chicken Cacciatora Recipe
Instructions:1. Place flour in a paper bag; shake chicken pieces in flour to coat.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil.
3. Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove to a 13x9x2 baking dish.
5. While chicken is browning, mix tomato sauce, wine, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
6. Add garlic to pan drippings and sauté 1 minute.
7. Add bell peppers and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes.
8. Stir in tomato sauce mixture.
9. Pour over chicken.
10. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes, until chicken is tender.
11. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.