Per Serving: 155.4 calories, 4.6 g fat, 2.2 g carbohydrates, 0.5 g fiber, 20.9 g protein, 123 mg sodium, 30.8% CFF.
4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
Garlic salt, to taste
1/8 cup butter, melted
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 oz canned mushrooms, stems and pcs
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup sherry, or nonfat chicken broth
1 tsp slivered almonds
1 tsp almond extract
1. Salt both sides of chicken breast halves with garlic salt.
2. Dip in melted butter to which paprika and lemon juice has been added.
3. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 deg F.
5. Mix remaining ingredients listed and spoon over chicken breasts.
6. Sprinkle with slivered almonds and continue baking for 30 additional minutes.
7. Remove chicken; thicken sauce with 2 tbsps.
8. Serve chicken breasts over rice.
Have a question or a suggestion? Comment on the recipe!