Baked Chicken a la Joe Dogs Recipe
Instructions:1. Place chicken breasts, facing bone down, in a 14x10" baking pan or dish.
2. Sprinkle pepper, chopped garlic cloves and oregano over meaty tops.
3. Arrange potatoes and onions in pan around chicken.
4. Sprinkle garlic salt and Accent (optional) over top of everything and pour one cup of chicken stock over chicken breasts.
5. Cover pan or dish and cook in preheated 350'F.
6. Oven for 45 minutes.
7. After 45 minutes, remove cover and pour the other cup of chicken stock, as well as a can of sweet peas, including juice, over the concoction.
8. Bake, uncovered, for another 20-25 minutes.
9. Serve with rice and Dewar's White Label scotch.