Hot Sour Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Soak ears and needles 20 mins in warm water, save water.
2. Shred ears, halve needles.
3. Shred chicken, pork, combine with 2 tbs cornstarch and sherry, set aside.
4. Combine vinegar, pepper, hot oil and sesame oil in bowl and set aside.
5. Boil chicken stock, salt and soy, add pork-chicken mixture, boil 1 minute, add tofu, needles and ears.
6. Boil 1 minute, mix rest of cornstarch with water and add to soup. (Use water from ears and needles for mixing).
7. Lower heat, add vinegar mixture, adjust seasoning.
8. Slowly stir in beaten eggs, garnish with cut scallions.
9. Serve in heated bowls.