Halloween Meatloaf Mice Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut 2 coins per mouse out of the carrots for ears.
2. Make long thin strips out of the remaining carrots for the tails, one for each mouse.
3. Steam until they are crisp tender. Don't overcook.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F.
5. Mix together the ingredients for the mouse bodies and shape into 4 little mouse-shaped loafs on baking sheet. Have them shaped to a point in the front and rounded in the back.
6. Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven or until desired doneness.
7. Take and cut little slits for the ears about 1/3 from the pointed end.
8. Place the carrot coins in the slits for the ears.
9. Make a tiny slit in the rounded wide end for the tail and place one of the carrot strips in the slit for the tail.
10. Use the raisins for the eyes.
11. Break the uncooked spaghetti noodles into pieces and place around the nose (pointed end) for whiskers.
12. Heat the spaghetti sauce.
13. Place a large spoonful of sauce on a plate.
13. Place a meatloaf mouse on top of the spaghetti sauce to serve.