Farmhouse Barbecue Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Seperate into 10 biscuits and flatten into 5-inch circles.
2. Press each into the bottom and sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside.
3. Brown the beef in a frying pan and drain well.
4. In a small bowl, mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and chili powder, stirring to mix well.
5. Add to meat and mix well.
6. Divide the meat mixture among the cups, using about 1/4 cup for each.
7. Sprinkle with the cheese.
8. Bake at 375 or 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool 5 minutes before removing from tin.