Basic Swedish Meatballs Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat milk, do not boil.
2. In separate bowl combine beef, onion and spices.
3. Add flour slowly blending thoroughly.
4. Gradually mix in milk.
5. Add eggs and beat until mixture is light and puffy, about 5 minutes.
6. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 hour.
7. Then roll beef into 1-inch balls.
8. Brown meatballs under broiler.
9. Remove, set aside.
10. Add flour to broiler beef drippings and stir until smooth.
11. Gradually stir in beef stock and sherry; bring to boil.
12. Season with salt and pepper.
13. Simmer 5 minutes .
14. Add meatballs to sauce.
15. Simmer gently covered for 15 minutes.
16. Place in serving dish.