Barbequed Beef Short Ribs Recipe
Instructions:1. Trim excess fat from ribs.
2. In large roasting pan, arrange ribs in single layer.
3. For marinade, in medium saucepan combine remaining ingredients.
4. Cook over medium heat on range top until sugar is dissolved.
5. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
6. Pour marinade over ribs.
7. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning ribs once.
8. Cover roasting pan with foil.
9. Arrange medium hot briquettes around drip pan.
10. Place roasting pan on grill, cover grill and cook ribs 45 minutes.
11. Remove ribs from roasting pan and place directly on grid; reserve marinade.
12. Continue cooking in covered grill, 45 to 60 minutes longer or until ribs are tender, turning occasionally.
13. Brush ribs again with reserved marinade during last 10 minutes of grilling.