Barbecued Short Ribs Recipe
Instructions:1. Trim excess fat from ribs.
2. Place ribs and salt in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
4. Cover with water, bring to a boil.
5. Cover; simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.
6. Meanwhile, saute onion in oil until tender.
7. Add remaining ingredients; simmer 15 minutes.
8. Drain ribs.
9. Place on rack in broiler pan or over ash-colored coals on outdoor grill so meat is 6 to 7 inches from heat.
10. Broil 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
11. Baste ribs with sauce; continue broiling about 10 minutes, turning and basting frequently with sauce.
12. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired.