Barbecued Beef Ribs Recipe
Instructions:1. Arrange beef ribs on rack in baking pan.
2. Saute onion and garlic in oil until golden.
3. Add mustard, tomato puree, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaves, hot pepper sauce, barbecue spice and salt and simmer about 15 minutes.
5. Brush barbecue sauce generously over beef ribs, covering them thoroughly.
6. Bake at 375 to 400 for 45 minutes, basting frequently with sauce until beef ribs are tender and well done.
7. Store any remaining sauce, covered, in refrigerator.