Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine ketchup, water, onion, vinegar, horseradish, mustard and pepper.
2. Place brisket in a shallow glass baking dish.
3. Pour marinade over; cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Scatter onions on top of meat.
6. Cover and bake 2 1/2 hours.
7. Add carrots and potatoes; cover and continue baking until meat and vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Cut meat into thin slices.
10. Use the pan juices as sauce.