Baked Stuffed Papayas Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until beef is light brown.
2. Drain; stir in tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, salt and pepper.
3. Break up tomatoes with fork.
4. Heat to boiling.
5. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered until most of the liquid is evaporated, about 10 minutes.
6. Cut papayas lengthwise into halves and remove seeds.
7. Place about 1/3 cup beef mixture in each papaya half.
8. Sprinkle with cheese.
9. Arrange in shallow roasting pan.
10. Pour very hot water into pan to within 1 inch of tops of papaya halves.
11. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F until papayas are very tender and hot, about 30 minutes.