Kellogg's Bran Buds with Psyllium Spice Muffins (Mini Tops) Recipe
Per Mini Muffin: Calories 29.7, Total Fat 0.1 g, 3.2% CFF.
Instructions:1. Stir together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl; stir together cereal and boiling water; let stand 2 minutes or until water is absorbed.
3. Mix sugar into softened cereal until well combined.
4. Sir in milk and lighter bake.
5. Add egg and raisins; beat well.
6. Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
7. Portion batter evenly into lightly greased large muffin-pans cups.
8. Bake at 400F about 20 minutes or until tops of muffins are light golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.